Friday, 17 April 2009

The spirit of togetherness

Letter from Miss Ng, tjco overall teacher-in-charge:

Hi everyone,

I guess at this point in time, everyone must be feeling very stressed about SYF and the upcoming concert. This may be the first time you are experiencing all these. I would like to assure you that everybody is in this together. Many problems can be solved if we walk through this path and go through thick and think together, for example help one another during our practices.

When I was a student, I took up chinese orchestra and went through all these just like you. I remembered that apart from practices after school, I need to go back on saturdays (9 - 6pm) and even on Sunday mornings for practices in Dunman High School. Just like you, I feel very much overwhelmed and sometimes even have complains.

But gradually, with a close group of friends, I learn how to cope and manage my practices and studies at the same time. Looking back, I don't regret it at all as what I get from it all is the priceless friendship and close bond. We even keep contact till now.

Take this as an opportunity to treat it as a challenge and mould your character. In life, not everything will be smooth. There will inevitably be some rough patches. When you go out to work, I'm sure there will be some periods whereby you will be very busy, (especially meeting deadlinessss). You need to find some ways to cope with your stress.

I know all of you are willing to work hard and I'm also working hard with all of you. These 3 weeks are very critical to everyone of us. So let us persevere and treasure these moments together =)

(she included that smily face at the end k! haaha)


TJCO
My turn.

These few weeks, what I felt was touched after touched. I felt really touched to see everyone so closed to each other. Im so touched to see everyone having much laugher during dinner time, and working so hard together during practice. Im so touched to see that, when it's time for serious work, all the bad attitudes and habits are all gone, what came along was cooperation, hard work and effort.

Now, after a long struggle from the dark hole, we're finally back on track on the golden walkway linking to gold with honours. We can do it, I believe you know it too. 

All we know.
Nothing less than that.


JIAYOU TJCO ♡


extra hard work X intelligence X discipline = gold with honours

No comments: