Friday, 6 July 2007

Round 3 Pics of SYF Presentation!!!
Excited??? Ok! Let's start!


~ TJCO on e bus 2 SYF Presentation Rehearsal~


~TJCO at SCH waiting for rehearsal to start~


~ Trying to take a pic of me? Not so easy! & dun tink i dunno who are u by covering ur face!~



~Notice e xxxxxxxxL blazer! It's too big for me!~
~ Caught guai guai Sean folding uniform in action~

~Oh! guai guai xu yang folding uniform too! Dun try to copy Sean lar! Not guai at all lor!~

~Dun take my photo! I'm very busy! Got to go!~

~ Glimpse of National Day 'Stadium' with beautiful sunset~

~Take a look at Singapore's biggest "Tyre"~

~Bully act 1- Squeeze ur head~

~Bully act 2- Cover ur face~

~Bully act 3- Strangle you~


~ No! No! We cannot bully others! Hear no evil! See no evil! I didn't see anything~

singyee,that's me :9

No comments: